perfection

perfection

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Abusive Relationships

for a year i was in a relationship with a boy who treated me very bad. for the first few months i felt very special and like everything in my life was going good. but what do you know, like always that wasnt true for me. he began to yell at me, hit me, and call me names. he also started cheating on me a lot. for the longest time i felt like that was right and normal. but then it got really bad. things turned for the worse. i was so scared to be alive. i actually wanted to be dead. but as much as i had wished it, it never happened. he continued to hurt me more and more. i guess i finally gave up, one day he actually broke up with me and i was so happy. the bad thing is one of my friends has "fallen in love" with him. i care about her and dont want her to end up feeling the way i did. if your in an abusive relationship, you can always do better, you deserve better. whats happening to you can and will chnage if you make it. show them whos boss. i learned to do it for myself, and i hope every girl out there in this kind of situation will to. you are important and one day you will find the right guy to show you that. If you have tears to let go, then shed them. it will only help you in the end. but get yourself out of every bad situation in life, so you can live for you the way you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment